We’ve been in Canada for just over a week and it feels like we’ve been living in a bit of a Canadian cliché. We haven’t even been doing it on purpose, it’s just kind of happened.
1. We’ve gone to a hockey game
2. We’ve shovelled lots and lots of snow
3. We’ve gone downhill skiing
4. We’ve eaten poutine…..twice
5. We’ve had close encounters with wild animals
6. We’ve contended with temperatures in excess of -20
This has been a week that has taught me that sometimes a stereotype is a stereotype for a reason!
Hahaha…yes, stereotypes can be spot on. Been living in Montreal for 6 years some years ago. Recognise the severe cold, the shoveling, the poutine and more. Fun post!
Pingback: Going to the Birds in Ottawa | A Crafty Traveler